Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blog...Blog...Blog

I've been trying to figure all this Blog stuff out. Apparently I'm much better @ lurking than blogging.
I decided to start blogging bc like so many, my husband & I have decided to incorporate domestic discipline into our marriage.
We are still in the beginning stages, so what better time to start blogging? I often find it easier to express my feelings in writing & @ least this way, I won't get writers cramp!
I have so much swimming around in my head, so much that I want to say.
Since deciding to make this change in our lives I have already learned so much about myself & Jase (my husband). I'm very excited about the positive changes that are already taking place in our lives! But, after trying to figure out how to navigate a blog (without inadvertently sending a mass e-mail to the home town PTA announcing my new 'lifestyle'), it is late & I'm exhausted. So, I am going to go to bed now & maybe tomorrow I'll be better equipped to understand the world of Blog & then I can start journaling all of this stuff that is crammed in my head!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jayden,
    I'm so excited. This is the first time I've ever commented on brand new blog. I look forward to reading yours.

    Good Luck,
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! I just hope I can continue to find time to keep everything updated!

      Delete
  2. I felt the same way. I lurked and read a lot. I thought I would never be able to write like they did but at times I amaze myself. I wasn't confident with my writing and sometimes even thought it was unorganized and confusing but I continued to write. Just as I did, you will get better expressing yourself through your writing.

    Keep it up...Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete