Sunday, October 21, 2012

The final countdown...

I'm counting! I don't know how many days i'm counting, but I know, soon we will get our lives back!

I can't wait! These past few months have been terribly stressful. Literally...DD? What's that? Obviously something that we have been unable to continue d/t the constant presence of 'the houseguest'.
Spanking all together for any reason has been completely nixed for months d/t lack of privacy. Talk about adding to the stress. In an instant DD went on hold, I reclaimed my 'Queen Bitch' thrown, even stress relief & erotic spanking came to an abrupt HALT! :-(

I have faith though! This is the final countdown! We will get our lives & privacy back! Hopefully sooner than later!

I can't wait until i actually have something to Blog about. It's really tough to even continue reading other blogs when u, yourself are not participating in the scene. It just makes u miss it more!

Jayden :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jayden,

    I missed your posts. I am glad you will be back soon.

    Hug,
    joey

    PS Please eliminate word authentication from your blog to make it easier for us to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Joey
      Thanx for the support. & Thanx for the suggestion. I didn't realize that word verification was turned on. It's off now!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jayden I just discovered your blog in my attempt to educate myself on D/s.I have been following a number of blogs over the last several months, but what really caught my eye w/ your blog is that you're a nurse like myself [my area is L&D]. It's comforting to know that I'm not alone in considering this lifestyle. Hope things get back on track for you & I will be following your blog along w/ the other blogs I read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it has taken a bit to respond. I'm sure by now you have figured out the the Ds/Dd/Kink community is a very supportive one! I felt very comfortable entering the 'scene'. There are a lot of knowledgeable ppl here with lots of advice and experience to offer & always willing to help. Pretty much everyone has a 'scene' name to help keep up with privacy, it's nice to have that alter-ego that can openly discuss personal aspects of the lifestyle.

      I was kinda hesitant @ first to admit to being an RN.( I specialize in OR and L&D I love them both!) Worried that if someone I worked w/ happened to be reading that they would figure out it was me. As you more than know, being a L&D or Operating Room nurse requires a Type A personality, a very strong willed, confident person. We have a lot more autonomy & we have to able to control traumatic & life threatening situations. I felt that since being in 'control' was required of me in so much of my 'real' life that it was important to disclose in my D/s life bc it is part of my story, part of why I need to give up control...Then, I figured that if someone I worked with was reading my blog there was no way they could judge me without explaining why they were even reading my blog to begin with! LoL!
      Thanks again!

      Delete